Supercity Access Hire is a newly formed company – after the owner of Supercity Towing saw a great opportunity to expand his business portfolio by acquiring the access equipment range that we now offer. The new business retains several key staff who have worked with the equipment for many years, so the transition was a relatively smooth one.
Carol Warner remains Project Manager for the new business, bringing experience and retaining an existing strong Client base. The new business has great support services for our Hire Equipment – such as:
- A fully functional engineering workshop
- Dedicated mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Modern GPS systems ensuring on-time compliance and fleet maintenance
- Hydraulic servicing
- Specialist auto-electrical
- More trained and qualified Operators, available for day or night works.
Truck Mounted Cherry Pickers
We have a great range of Cherry Pickers ready for your needs!
Underbridge Inspection Units
We offer a range of specialised Under bridge Units that allow access to the sides and underneath bridges.
We have a range of scissor lifts ready for your next project.
Strong Client Base
We have strong client base, including:
- Fulton Hogan
- Fletcher Engineering
- Opus NZ
- Bloxham Burnett Olliver
- MHX (Manukau Harbour Crossing)
- Telco Specialties (Palmerston North)
- NGA (Northern Gateway Alliance)
- NME (Wellington)
- Brian Perry Civil
Being able to offer a variety of access equipment means we can keep most of our clients happy, from a local customer wanting to paint a house, to a client who uses us solely to lift expensive printing machinery on our Platform Units which can lift 1 ton in weight, to Fletchers who hire our Bridge Unit with a Crew working through the night to carry out a specialised task.